27 November 2017
How are Immediate Payments transforming business models?
Vocalink will join HSBC, Metro Bank, Finextra and Axway on 6 December at 15:00 UK time for an online panel discussion where they will examine the challenges of immediate payments and how to derive new sources of revenue from the provision of an increasingly commoditised service.
- Gary Wright, Director of Content, Finextra
- Mark Davies, Director, Commercial Propositons, Metro Bank
- Zag Szilagyi, Head of Corporates - Global Payments Advisory, HSBC
- Martin Hargreaves, Head of Product and Strategy, International, Vocalink
This online panel discussion will bring together a panel of speakers from leading global financial institutions to address questions, including:
- What are the benefits and challenges of immediate payments and how do you derive new sources of revenue from an increasingly commoditised service?
- What are the new services payment providers will offer in an era of open banking and greater customer choice and competition?
- Is it time for greater collaboration and partnership across the financial services sector and how will this evolve? What is the best way to nurture and launch new technology led solutions through collaboration?
- How does this impact current business operations and how do they transform to reduce cost, ease the burden and keep pace with digital led services and products?
- What role does data analytics play in supporting the controls needed to manage compliance and operational risk? How does this effect and improve customer support and service in a digital age?
To register for this webinar please click here (https://www.finextra.com/events/register.aspx?eventid=191)